Door to Door & More Inc. provides personalized 1-1 Transportation for senior clients in a safe and comfortable senior-friendly vehicle, purchased specifically with the senior client in mind.
- The vehicle, a 2018 Kia Sportage (All Wheel Drive) was recommended by Consumer Reports (February 2018 issue) as an excellent choice for seniors, ranked on a combination of features including ease of access (both getting into and out of the vehicle), easy to reach knobs and buttons, excellent head-lighting for night driving, and great visibility.
- The passenger side front seat moves up and down - a great feature for seniors, making it easier to get in and out of the vehicle, while also providing passengers with clear visibility out of both the front and side windows.
- A non-slip ergonomic car handle to help with mobility is provided to senior clients for leverage and support getting into and out of the vehicle.
- All seats are leather, ensuring clothes won’t catch, and making it easier for seniors to swivel their body onto the seat and off again.
- The front passenger seat is heated for colder months, and the vehicle is air conditioned for the hot summer temperatures.
- The rear compartment easily holds walkers, groceries, luggage, and other large items.
- Clients are driven wherever they want to go within a 100 km radius (flexible) including to Toronto and Pearson Airport
- Destinations include, but are not limited to:
- medical offices
- grocery stores
- malls and shops
- family events
- social outings
- Seniors Centres
- religious services
- country drives
- Grocery shopping and personal errands also done on behalf of clients
Door to Door & More Inc. serves seniors living anywhere in Caledon, as well as Orangeville, Hockley, Mono, Tottenham, Bellwood, Halton Hills (Georgetown, Glen Williams, Terra Cotta, Ballinafad, Limehouse, etc.), Erin, Brucedale, and locations around and between these towns and villages.
We got this message from Dad yesterday afternoon. We are so happy, thank you so much!
Hi: Just returned home from having a blood test. I used Door to Door for the ride and I am so glad I did, Jane is an exceptional person, she can’t help you enough. Many, many thanks for making the connection. I plan on using her services many times in the future. Dad
S & T, Caledon